<data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>

Friday, January 04, 2008

Getting ready for 2008, please read

Purpose of loan: Getting ready for another year. This is my 5th year in business and should be the best ever.

My financial situation: This is my last try to get a Prosper Loan. This loan would start me out in great shape for the coming year because I can save money buying supplies for my lawn spraying business and also in advertising. I compete against the big companies like True-Green and Fairway. I am just a small independent company but I am doing great against the big boys. Please give me a chance. Paying back this loan would be no problem at all. My state (Arkansas) has a cap on the interest rate so I can not offer a better rate of lenders. Not my fault. Thanks for your consideration.

Monthly net income: 12,500

Monthly expenses: $
Housing: $ 1175
Insurance: $ 150
Car expenses: $ 700
Utilities: $ 250
Phone, cable, internet: $ 150
Food, entertainment: $ 125
Clothing, household expenses $ 200
Credit cards and other loans: $ 1900
Other expenses: $ 250

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home