<data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>

Friday, January 04, 2008

Medical expenses

Purpose of loan:
(explain what you will be using this loan for)
This loan will be used pay medical bills including deductible for hopitalization and performed surgery to the hip and knee which
unfortunately remains after insurance coverage.
My financial situation:
(explain why you are a good candidate for paying back this loan)
I am requesting this loan through this source because I strongly believe in the principle of people helping other people.Therefore,
if I am afforded the privilege of receiving the loan amount requested it would be my duty and obligation to repay the loan under
the terms and conditions set forth.I know I am a good canidate for the loan because I am commited to paying my bills. I have
no DQs/no PRs.My account can be verified at anytime.

Monthly net income: $4795

Monthly expenses: $ 3355
Housing: $1248
Insurance: $ 195.
Car expenses: $ 265
Utilities: $ 357.
Phone, cable, internet: $ 195
Food, entertainment: $ 245
Clothing, household expenses $175
Credit cards and other loans: $525
Other expenses: $150.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home