<data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>

Friday, January 04, 2008

Pay off Medical Bills

Purpose of loan:
To combine Medical bills into one low payment

My financial situation:
I believe that I am a great candidate for this loan because I have never had any delinquent accounts. My credit score has been hurt by a ton of Medical expenses. I do have health insurance but with a high deductible to meet. I tried to arrange payments with them, but they all want 6 months payment plans that will require me to pay over 500.00 for the combined medical bills. I believe that many of you have experienced what I'm going through and realize how hard it is to get ahead when situations like these arise. So please help me I promise to honor my debt, you have my word please.
Monthly net income with spouse: $ 4650.00

Monthly expenses: $
Housing: $ 1845.00
Insurance: $ 100.00
Car expenses: $ 0.00
Utilities: $ 120.00
Phone, cable, internet: $ 80.00
Food, entertainment: $ 200.00
Clothing, household expenses $ 100.00
Credit cards and other loans: $ 100.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home