<data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>

Friday, January 04, 2008

Divorce Debt

Purpose of loan:
This loan will be used to settle some accounts and costs associated with my divorce

My financial situation:
Some of the recent financial troubles resulted from my wife's failure to pay several accounts during our marriage. Now that we are divorcing, I will have total control over my financial obligations. My income is good but I do not have the liquid assests to instantly recover from this divorce which is why I am seeking this loan.

Monthly net income: $ 10280

Monthly expenses: $
Housing: $ 1000
Insurance: $ 150
Car expenses: $ 500
Utilities: $ 100
Phone, cable, internet: $ 100
Food, entertainment: $ 200
Clothing, household expenses $ 100
Credit cards and other loans: $ 300
Other expenses: $

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home