<data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>

Friday, January 04, 2008

Need Capital For Business

Purpose of loan:
This loan will be used to pay for the next 4 months of expenses for my commodities trading company which I started in November. The money will be used for advertising, to pay for quoting and charting services, proprietary trading software maintainence, and client aquisition costs.
My financial and business situation:
I have traded commodities full time for the last 4 years and equities for the 6 years prior to trading commodities. I developed a proprietary trading system for commodities recently that has shown tremendous results and I currently trade for a group of investors, from my previous position as a commodities broker. I currently receive $6,000/month in base revenue from existing clients and an incentive fee based on previous month's net profit. In December net profit was $42,000, of which I receive a percentage. I currently have $300/month positive cash flow just from the base revenue, this does not include the incentive portion, to help pay back the loan from Prosper. The incentive portion is hard to predict but current goals are in line with December's results.
My forecast for the next 12 months is to double base revenue from clients and after 6 months to be generating enough revenue from the base and incentive fees to pay for all expenses and actually be able to start saving money towards retirement and our children's college funds. I would also like to try Prosper from the other side, helping those who need to achieve something while getting a pretty nice ROI. We own our own home and take all of our obligations very seriously. We just need to get over the hump and take this business to the next level, my clients and myself believe that the sky's the limit with what we have developed.

There is an error on the credit report concerning a deliquent account. This was from our mortgage company who did an ACH from a closed bank account they still had on file, I had updated the information on their website. I have contacted them on this matter. Again, no deliquent accounts, EVER!!

Thank You for considering us for a Prosper loan.

Monthly net income: $ 6,000

Monthly expenses: $ 5,700
Housing: $ 1,453
Car expenses: $ 752
Utilities: $ 125
Phone, cable, internet: $ 100
Food, entertainment: $ 500
Clothing, household expenses $ 400
Credit cards and other loans: $ 1450
Quoting and charting service $520
Proprietary trading software programming fee $400

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home