<data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>

Friday, January 04, 2008

Paying off business credit card

Purpose of loan:
This loan will be used to pay off my business credit card. I run this company part-time and it takes longer to recoup my costs. I recently purchased additional equipment to expand the businesses current offerings but the revenue from this purchase will not be realized for another nine to twelve months. I'm tired of paying high credit card interest rates and will use the Prosper loan to consolidate my credit card debt with a lower interest rate.

My financial situation:
I am a good candidate for this loan because Prosper rates me at an "AA". I have a proven track record of paying off my debts on time. I have been employed by the same company for over nine years and have been running Photaza.com for over four years. I'm a person of integrity, whom you can trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home