<data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>

Friday, January 04, 2008

Car Repair

Purpose of loan:
This loan will be used for car repairs. Brakes and New Tires.

My financial situation:
I am a good candidate for this loan because I already have $554 in a savings account, so I will have no trouble paying back the loan quickly. So the loan will help me repair my car without having to touch my savings.

I am also a homeowner. I have had some financial challenges in the past. Any recent delinquencies showing on my current Credit Report are old accounts that keep getting resold to other companies and every time that happens it shows as a new delinquency which is really misleading. So this loan will also allow me to bring my credit score up!

Monthly net income: $ 2500

Monthly expenses: $
Housing: $ 600
Insurance: $ 200
Car expenses: $ 380
Utilities: $ 25 ( I only pay electric )
Phone, cable, internet: $ 100
Credit cards and other loans: $ 0
Other expenses: $ 400
Total $1705
Money Left Over $795

I will pay back the loan within 4 to 6 months

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home