<data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>

Friday, January 04, 2008

Funding for Software Project

Purpose of loan:
This loan will be used to fund a software development project that will provide residual income to my company. I am a software engineer / solution architect / system administrator that has a Microsoft Certified technology consulting company that provides custom software and computer / network management services to businesses. I have recently won a contract that requires me to complete a specialized suite of software products. Once completed, this suite along with existing software and computer / network management service contracts will provide residual income and financial stability to my company. The funding obtained by this loan will give me the ability to complete this project.

My financial situation:
With the completion of this software development project, I will be able to fulfill my contract and provide additional specialized services to businesses and increase my residual income.

Monthly Net Income: $6,500.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home